About ten months ago I wrote that I was confident that the API of Saga wasn't going to change a lot anymore, and that I'd release 1.0.0. Well, it's taken a little bit longer than I expected back then, but 1.0.0 has finally been released!
In a short time I’ve created 25 releases for my static site generator Saga. For each release I’ve manually updated the CHANGELOG.md file, which is a bit tedious and easy to forget. I really wanted to automate this using GitHub Actions, which I was...
In the past few days I’ve made some pretty substantial improvements to Saga, to make it work for me and my website, which is now built using Saga.
I've already replaced my own SwiftMarkdown package...
I've replaced the Ink and Splash dependencies with my own SwiftMarkdown package.
An unexpectedly quick fourth article about Saga, after a complete redesign of the API.
In the third and final part of this series about Saga I'm looking at the pros and cons of the current system and what I might want to change.
Part 2, where I'm looking back at the current API of Saga.
In part 1 of a series of articles I'm looking at the inspiration behind my static site generator Saga, now available on Github.
I absolutely love open source software. I use all kinds of third party libraries for iOS for example (installed via the open source CocoaPods project of course), which makes my life as a developer a whole lot easier. And in return I open source some...