Another year flew by, I can't really believe it's already been a whole year since I wrote 2021 in review. A very busy and somewhat stressful year - although not for all the reasons I predicted a year ago.
I've been running my side project Critical Notes, built with SvelteKit, on my own server for about a year now and it's been pretty much rock solid. Since I saw some questions about how to host a SvelteKit app on your own server, I figured I'd document my setup.
SvelteKit version 1.0.0-next.415 removed the session object and store. Refactoring my project wasn't very straightforward, let's go over the changes.
Last August I wrote about trying to come up with the architecture for a SvelteKit app I was working on, and failing. I'm happy to say that I have found a solution for all my problems!